An ultra-light rifle plate, the PBP provide excellent protection against high velocity rounds. The PBP is well suited for water (salt water) environments as well as conditions involving heavy vibration. This plate is rated NIJ Threat Level 3 when used in conjunction with a level III-A vest to protect against semi-armor piercing rounds.
- Vest dependant, resistant against water, sun, temperature change, acids, and oils
- Ultra light weight, and composed of multiple layers of high-performance, high pressure polyethylene fiber material. Aircraft grade engineering in a hard armor plate.
- Provides NIJ 0108.01 Threat Level III - In Conjunction with Level IIIA vest
- Independently tested to defeat special threat rounds beyond NIJ Level IIIA in conjunction with Level IIIA vest
- Traps the round - eliminating spalling and fragmentation typically found in other hard armor plates made out of stainless steel, titanium, or other alloy materials
- This Hard Armor Plate is covered in rugged 200 denier nylon to provide protection from everyday wear and tear
- Single 18 degree curvature, subtle and contour forming for any Hard Armor Plate
Quick Facts at a Glance:
10" x 12" (25.4cm x 30.48cm)
WEIGHT ( lbs. )
THICKNESS ( inches )
0.98 (25 mm)